In our quarterly discussion panel, we dive into the latest Diversity, Inclusion, Culture & Engagement research and news. We discuss topics from:
- Modesty, women's fashion and the workplace
- Dealing with micro-aggressions - when it's you who have used sloppy language
- The lag between ommunications around diversity at executive level and the rest of the organisation
- The unintended inclusion issues of hybrid working
- Drawing straws to actually ensure the final hurdle is fair for all candidates
Watch the video here:
Our fanatastic set of panellists were:
Dr. Doyin Atewologun - Doyin is Dean of the Rhodes Scholarships at Rhodes Trust (Formerly Director of the Gender, Leadership & Inclusion Centre at Cranfield School of Management). A Chartered Business Psychologist, Dr. Atewologun is one of the foremost experts on leadership and intersectionality in organisations in the UK.
Katie Jacobs - Katie is the CIPD’s senior stakeholder lead, responsible for building a community of HR leaders and designing and delivering a stronger proposition for this group. Before this role, Katie was an award-winning business journalist and editor, including as editor of HR magazine.
Professor Reina Lewis - Professor of Cultural Studies at London College of Fashion.
Charles Wynn-Evans from Dechert LLP will be our contributing expert employment lawyer and the discussion will be facilitated by Patrick Voss